KWIC have developed innovative key working principles to achieve common objectives that deliver benefit for all; through mutually beneficial alignment.
- Common vision and leadership – An absolute focus on the end purpose based on a clear understanding by all participants of what represents value for the client and end users. Leadership needs to establish this common vision and then constantly relate progress by the project to this vision to reinforce the team’s goal.
- Collaborative culture and behaviours – Collaborative behaviours include teamwork and joint problem solving. Participants demonstrate values such as trust, fairness, openness, no-blame, honesty and transparency.
- Collaborative processes and tools – Adopting processes and tools which support the development of a collaborative culture and deliver key benefits, such as information collaboration platforms, open book costing, lean and waste elimination and project bank accounts.
By embedding these key working principles into the makeup and culture of the organisation it allows KWIC to deliver important benefits through our constructions such as:
- Knowledge sharing and synergy of efforts
- Improved project quality
- Efficiency savings
- Improved completion times
- Better working practices including Lean
- Greater cost certainty and reduced risk